Kitah Plus – A Comprehensive Online Jewish Studies Program
Kitah Plus provides a comprehensive online Jewish learning program for parents looking to educate their Middle School (Grades 5-8) children at an affordable price. We deliver three weekly online classes on three different topics, with a weekly group Zoom lesson.
All your kids can participate when you purchase a single Kitah Plus family subscription plan.
Kitah Plus includes:
- Three online, self-guided Jewish studies lessons per week
- A live Zoom class lesson where students around the world interact, learn, enjoy great online ed-tech games, and gain a deeper understanding of the material they learned during the week
- Periodic student evaluation to monitor progress
- Ongoing communication with parents
- One price for the entire family!
How Does it Work?
Every Monday, your family will receive links for three online Jewish Studies lessons in Chumash, Navi and Mishnah. Each lesson takes about 30 minutes to complete and each child can choose their own time to complete the lessons.
On Thursdays or Sundays (choose the day best for your family’s schedule – see our full schedule here) students study in a group with Rabbi Reuven Spolter via Zoom for approximately 30 minutes.
When does the Program Begin?
The 5782 school year begins on Sunday, August 29, 2021.
What will my children learn?
Students in the Kitah Online Jewish Studies program receive weekly lessons in each of the following subjects:
1. The Ten Tests of Avraham (Chumash Bereishit) with Rabbi Reuven Spolter
2. Mishnah Sukkah with Rabbi Reuven Spolter
3. Megillat Rut with Mrs. Adina Blaustein
While most students in the Kitah online Jewish studies program study all three subjects, some children study two of the three subjects, based on their preferences and learning ability. Many families sign up different children for different Jewish Studies courses.
The Kitah Plus plan costs $189/monthly for the entire family.
New families can take advantage of a free two-week trial to see if Kitah is right for your children.
“I’d like to learn more! How do we register?”