Kitah provides a comprehensive online Jewish learning program for parents looking to educate their Middle School (Grades 5-8) children at an affordable price. This plan combines two weekly online classes on two different topics, with a weekly group Zoom lesson.
What will my children learn?
Students in the Kitah Online Jewish Studies program receive weekly lessons via the Kitah Google Classroom in the following subjects:
1. Chumash Shemot and Bamidbar with Sarah Golubtchik
2. Navi Shoftim with Ariella Nadel
- Two online, self-guided Jewish studies lessons per week in Chumash and Navi
- A live Zoom class lesson where students around the world interact, learn, enjoy great online ed-tech games, and gain a deeper understanding of the material they learned during the week
- Periodic student evaluation to monitor progress
- Ongoing communication with parents
How Does it Work?
Every Tuesday, your child will receive links for two online Jewish Studies lessons in Chumash and Navi. Students are enrolled in Kitah’s Google Classroom. Each lesson takes about 30 minutes to complete and each child can choose their own time to complete the lessons.
On Mondays the next week (7:00pm Israel time, 12:00pm EST) students join with Rabbi Reuven Spolter via Zoom for approximately 30 minutes, to review the week’s two lessons, play great online educational games and interact with other students in the program.
When does the Program Begin?
The Spring 5784 semester begins on Monday, January 2, 2024 and continues throughout the school year through mid-June 2024.
The Kitah Chumash & Navi plan costs $149/month per child and is approved for payment through the Florida Step up for Students program (Catalog Item #20007885)
“I’d like to learn more! How do we register?”
Fill out the contact form at the top of the page or email Rabbi Reuven Spolter and we’ll get back to you to schedule a conversation.
To download an information flyer about the Kitah Chumash and Navi Florida Homeschool Program click here.