Kitah provides a comprehensive online Jewish learning program for parents looking to educate their Middle School (Grades 5-8) children at an affordable price. This plan combines two weekly online classes on two different topics, with a weekly group Zoom lesson.
What will my children learn?
Students receive weekly lessons via the Kitah Google Classroom in the following subjects:
1. Mishnah Rosh Hashanah with Rabbi Reuven Spolter
2. Gemara Arvei Pesachim with Rabbi Spolter
- Two online, self-guided Jewish studies lessons per week in Mishnah and Gemara
- A live Zoom class lesson where students around the world interact, learn, enjoy great online ed-tech games, and gain a deeper understanding of the material they learned during the week
- Periodic student evaluation to monitor progress
- Ongoing communication with parents
How Does it Work?
Every Monday, your child will receive links for two online Jewish Studies lessons in Mishnah and Gemara. Each lesson takes about 30 minutes to complete and each child can choose their own time to complete the lessons.
On Sundays (7:00pm Israel time, 12:00pm EST and 9:00am PST) students study in a group with Rabbi Reuven Spolter via Zoom for approximately 30 minutes, to review the week’s two lessons, play great online educational games and interact with other students from around the world.
When does the Program Begin?
The 5783 school year began on Monday, August 28, 2023 and continues throughout the school year through mid-June 2024.
The Kitah Mishnah and Gemara plan costs $149/month per child (discounts available)
New families can take advantage of a free trial to see if Kitah is right for your children.
“I’d like to learn more! How do we register?”
Fill out the contact form at the top of the page, or email Rabbi Reuven Spolter and we’ll get back to you to schedule a conversation.