Kitah provides a comprehensive online Jewish learning program for parents looking to educate their Middle School (Grades 5-8) children at an affordable price. This plan combines two weekly online classes on two different topics, with a weekly group Zoom lesson.
What will my children learn?
Students in the Kitah Online Jewish Studies program receive weekly lessons via the Kitah Google Classroom in the following subjects:
1. Chumash Shemot with Rabbi Reuven Spolter
2. Navi Shmuel Aleph with Ariella Nadel
Kitah Plus includes:
- Two online, self-guided Jewish studies lessons per week in Chumash and Navi
- A live Zoom class lesson where students around the world interact, learn, enjoy great online ed-tech games, and gain a deeper understanding of the material they learned during the week
- Periodic student evaluation to monitor progress
- Ongoing communication with parents
How Does it Work?
Every Monday, your child will receive links for two online Jewish Studies lessons in Chumash and Navi. Each lesson takes about 30 minutes to complete and each child can choose their own time to complete the lessons.
On Sundays (7:00pm Israel time, 12:00pm EST and 9:00am PST) students study in a group with Rabbi Reuven Spolter via Zoom for approximately 30 minutes, to review the week’s two lessons, play great online educational games and interact with other students from around the world.
When does the Program Begin?
The 5783 school year begins on Monday, August 29, 2022 with the first Zoom lesson on Sunday, September 4, 2022.
The Kitah Tanach plan costs $119/month per child
New families can take advantage of a free two-week trial to see if Kitah is right for your children.
“I’d like to learn more! How do we register?”
Fill out the contact form at the top of the page or email Rabbi Reuven Spolter and we’ll get back to you to schedule a conversation.