Kitah for Home:Plus – A Comprehensive Jewish Learning Program
Kitah for Home Plus is a revolutionary new way to bring meaningful Jewish learning to Jewish children who do not attend formal Jewish Day School. It provides a comprehensive solution to parents looking for a serious Jewish studies program for their Middle School (Grades 5-8) aged children at an affordable price.
Kitah for Home:Plus includes:
- Three online, self-guided Jewish studies lessons per week
- One live Zoom class lesson for follow up, explanation and a deeper understanding of the material
- Educational monitoring, guidance and oversight
- Periodic student evaluation to monitor progress
- Ongoing communication with parents
- One price for the entire family
How Does it Work?
Each Monday, children (and their parents) will receive links for three Jewish studies lessons in Mishnah, Gemara and Chumash. Each lesson takes about 30 minutes to complete.
On Thursdays or Sundays (choose the day best for your family’s schedule – see the here) students study in a group with Rabbi Spolter via Zoom for approximately 30 minutes.
When does the Program Begin?
Our initial semester, which will meet from January – June 2021, begins on Monday, January 4th, 2021.
What courses will the Students Learn?
Students in the program receive weekly lessons in each of the following subjects:
1. Chumash Shemot with Rabbi Johnny Solomon
2. Mishnah Berachot with Rabbi Reuven Spolter
3. Gemara Berachot Chapter 4 with Rabbi Reuven Spolter
While most students study all three subjects, some children study two of the three subjects, based on their preferences and learning ability.
Kitah for Home Plus is $189/monthly for the entire family. Through the end of Chanukah 2020 we are offering 8 Days Free (2 weeks of lessons), so that you can see if Kitah is right for your family.
“I’d like to learn more! How do we register?”
Please fill out the form below. If you have any questions please email Rabbi Reuven Spolter.