Kitah for Home:Plus – A Comprehensive Jewish Learning Program
Kitah for Home:Plus provides a comprehensive solution to parents looking for a serious Jewish learning for their Middle School (Grades 5-8) aged children at an affordable price. We combine three weekly online classes and a weekly group Zoom lesson for kids around the world
Kitah for Home:Plus includes:
- Three online, self-guided Jewish studies lessons per week
- A live Zoom class lesson where students around the world interact, learn, enjoy great online ed-tech games, and gain a deeper understanding of the material they learned during the week
- Periodic student evaluation to monitor progress
- Ongoing communication with parents
- One price for the entire family
How Does it Work?
Each Monday, children (and their parents) will receive links for three Jewish studies lessons in Chumash, Navi and Mishnah. Each lesson takes about 30 minutes to complete.
On Thursdays or Sundays (choose the day best for your family’s schedule – see the here) students study in a group with Rabbi Spolter via Zoom for approximately 30 minutes.
When does the Program Begin?
The 5782 school year begins on Sunday, August 29, 2021.
What courses will the Students Learn?
Students in the program receive weekly lessons in each of the following subjects:
1. The Ten Tests of Avraham (Chumash Bereishit) with Rabbi Reuven Spolter
2. Mishnah Sukkah with Rabbi Reuven Spolter
3. Megillat Rut with Adina Blaustein
While most students study all three subjects, some children study two of the three subjects, based on their preferences and learning ability.
Kitah for Home Plus is $189/monthly for the entire family. ($179/month for families that register by August 1, 2021)
New families can take advantage of a free two-week trial to see if Kitah is right for your children.
“I’d like to learn more! How do we register?”
Fill out your contact info or email Rabbi Reuven Spolter and we’ll get back to you to schedule a conversation.